Sunday, July 04, 2010

New Phone :D

I recently got the Blackberry Bold 2 (9700). I've only had it for a short time and already, I feel like a Blackberry Addict :/ lol. But anyways, this phone, is the best phone I've ever had and in my opinion, the SECOND best phone out right now. (The iPhone 4 is the best :P ). But yeah, this phone has all I could want in a phone. I get to tweet as much as I want (although I barely have the time these days) and I get to keep up with the World Cup, regardless of the fact that my favourite team was knocked out in the quarter finals by 'The Netherlands' but "Don't worry Brazil! We'll get 'em in 2014." Some of the specs and feautures include :

~ Long-Lasting Battery Life
~ WiFi
~ 3G Network Support
~ Optical Trackpad
~ Supports MP4 and WMV video playback
~ High Resolution (480x360 pixel colour display) screen
~ 3.2 Mp Camera (with Flash)
~ 256 Mb Internal Memory
~ GPS support

2 comments:

Michael (@Junior_MSB) said...

Ahhh i envy ! You're one lucky dude !

DemoXD said...

Lmao! umm, thanks, i guess :S